What should you know before applying?
- To be eligible to apply, you need to teach at an upper secondary school located in one of the member states of the European Union.
- You will be obliged to select seven of your most fitting students. The students which you would like to engage in the project must be between 14 and 18 years old.
- All participants, including you, must have a good command of English (at least B2 level).
- During the Sound in the Silence recruitment, we will select four teachers from four different countries for each edition of the project.
- Appling for both editions (in Mauthausen Memorial and Fort IX Memorial in Kaunas) is possible.
- Organisers cover costs of participation in the project except for mandatory personal insurance and travel expenses. Partial reimbursement of travel expenses is discussed in particle 5, paragraph 2 of the rules governing the recruitment.
- Please note that historical facts discussed during the project may cause emotional distress in some students
- Please read the rules governing the recruitment and the information clause regarding the processing of personal data