What should you know before applying?
- To be eligible to apply, you need to teach at an upper secondary school located in one of the member states of the European Union.
- You will be obliged to select seven of your most fitting students. The students which you would like to engage in the project must be between 14 and 18 years old.
- All participants, including you, must have a good command of English (at least B2 level).
- During the Sound in the Silence recruitment we will select three teachers from three different countries
- Participants are obliged to participate in the costs of travel to and from the project’s site
- Please note that historical facts discussed during the project may cause emotional distress in some students
- For more see the rules governing the recruitment